Incoming Exchange Students
The Law Department of Freie Universität Berlin is an attractive study abroad destination for many exchange students. During each academic year it is hosting up to 150 exchange students from its various European partner universities and from overseas.
Many institutions, such as the FU Student Exchange Office, the ERASMUS Office at the Law Department, or the International Office at the Law Department are available to our incoming exchange students. They are all providing various services and individual assistance in order to make our guests' study abroad semester(s) a pleasant and memorable experience.
Prior to Arrival in Berlin
- Application and Prepaing your Stay
- Planning your Journey - Academic Calendar
- Recommendations to Scholarship Holders
- Accommodation in a Student Dorm or Apartment (transfer to a website of the FU-affiliated Accommodation Service)
- Other Housing Options (transfer to a website of the FU-affiliated Accommodation Service)
After Arrival in Berlin - Orientation
After Arrival in Berlin - Academic Issues
- Course Access and Course Composition
- Courses for Exchange Students
- Course Registration with Campus Management