Incoming Exchange Students Studying at the Law School of Freie Universität Berlin (Erasmus Code: D BERLIN 01)
The Law Department of Freie Universität Berlin is an attractive study abroad destination for many exchange students. During each academic year it is hosting up to 100 exchange students from its various European partner universities and from overseas.
The primary contact point for exchange students is the International Office at the Law School. We provide various services and individual assistance and are working closely with our colleagues from the FU Incoming Office in order to make our guests students' study abroad period a pleasant and memorable experience.
Prior to Arrival in Berlin
- Application and Prepaing your Stay
- Planning your Journey - Academic Calendar
- Recommendations to Scholarship Holders
- Accommodation in a Student Dorm or Apartment (transfer to a website of the FU-affiliated Accommodation Service)
- Other Housing Options (transfer to a website of the FU-affiliated Accommodation Service)
After Arrival in Berlin - Orientation
After Arrival in Berlin - Academic Issues
- Course Access and Course Composition
- Courses for Exchange Students
- Course Registration with Campus Management