Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I have been selected by my home university for doing research. Do I have to take any courses at all?

No. You can work independently in our library and you don't have to take courses.

However, you should keep in mind that we will not be able to provide you with a supervisor and that you won't get ECTS-credits from Freie Universität Berlin for doing research. Please check with your home university, if this will be a problem.