Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I'm not enrolled in Law. Am I allowed to take courses at the Law Department?

Erasmus students:

Unfortunately not. Please choose courses from your own study program.

Students from other exchange programs (i.e. direct exchange students from university-wide exchange agreements, DAAD scholars):

Yes, you are allowed to take courses from all departments and study programs that you've been enrolled for at Freie Universität Berlin. However, courses from our continuing education Master's programs are available to (fee-paying) Master's students only.