Applications for the academic year 2019/20 can be submitted from January 21, 2019 through May 31, 2019. In order to apply for the MBL-FU programme please fill in the information request form first. You will then receive all information relevant to the application process.
The admission requirements for the Master of Business Law (MBL-FU) at the Freie Universität Berlin are as stated below:
- University degree, preferably from legal studies of at least four years (equivalent to 240 credit points)
- Proof of work experience of no less than one year (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy and telecommunication) after obtaining a first university degree
- Proof of English language proficiency at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not required if you obtained a university degree from a university with English as teaching language)
Furthermore, the following aspects are considered in the selection and admission procedure:
- A short statement of motivation for your application comprising no more than 2 pages
- Information about the focus of previous studies and intended focus of studies in our programme
Up to 32 student places are available.