Course Material "Police the Public, or Protect it?"
News from Jul 20, 2020
- Presentation by Prof. Marie-Michelle Strah
- Deadly Discretion - The Failure of Police Use of Force Policies to Meet Fundamental International Human Rights Law and Standards
- To Serve and Protect Each Other: How Police-Prosecutor Codependence Enables Police Misconduct
- "A Sociologist Examines The "White Fragility" That Prevents White Americans From Confronting Racism" - Book Review of "White Fragility" by Katy Waldman, The New Yorker, July 23, 2018
- "The Dehumanizing Condescension of White Fragility" - Book Review of "White Fragility" by Prof. John McWhorter, The Atlantic, July 15, 2020