Visiting Professors Teaching a Full Course in English
The Law Department regularly receives visiting professors offering courses in English.
Target Groups for Associate Professors' Courses:
- degree-seeking students (mostly German students)
- international exchange students
- Comparative Law
- Public International Law
- European Law
- Business Law
- Foundation Subjects (Legal Theory, Legal Philosophy, Criminology, etc.)
Sope of the Teaching Activity:
- 2 hours per week for 16 weeks in the winter term or for 14 weeks in the summer term
- plus one final written exam
between 25 and 40 students (subject to negotiation)
in-person instruction or blended learning (half online / half face-to-face)
Remuneration / Teaching Assignment:
- around 35 EUR per lesson (45 minutes)
- around 10 EUR per exam that is being graded
Please write an e-mail to the International Office at the Law Department (contact info at the bottom of this page). Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, a syllabus for your proposed course, a proof of German language skills (if available) and your highest degree certificate in the field of law.
The International Office will forward your application to the Dean for Academic Affairs.