Below is a collection of links that pertain to faculty topics, that are thematically grouped and will be continuously amended or added to. They may be of use for example while working on seminar papers or just of general interest.
- Berlin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Office for the Organization of the Associations of Defense Lawyers - recent developments in criminal law policy - journal: "Freispruch"
- Confront - Journal of Active Criminal Defense
(Criminal) Law and Justice in North America
- Americas Guilty Plea Problem
- Bora-Laskin Library, University of Toronto, Faculty of Law
- Robina Institute of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Criminal Justice System: How It Works (The New York County District Attorney's Office)
- LexisNexis Research Database (available via FU network)
- ProPublica - Criminal Justice
- The National Registry of Exonerations