Rechtsreferendar (m/w) [Viacom International Media Networks]
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you're not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. Whether you are working for MTV, VIVA, COMEDY CENTRAL, Nickelodeon or our Sales division Be Viacom, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents - whether you are a newcomer or a professional - to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
For our Business & Legal Affairs team in Berlin, Germany we are recruiting, limited to 3 months a
Trainee Lawyer (f/m) - "Referendar/in"
Just the right job for you:
Support of the Business & Legal Affairs department regarding all legal questions, in particular questions of:
- media law
- general contract law
- trademark law
- competition law
- copyright law
That's why we want you:
- Applicant must be in the final period of the legal clerkship ("Wahlstation") and must have passed the First Legal State Examination successfully
- Ideally already experienced in working with media law and copyright law
- At least basic computer skills
- Well structured and organized working behavior
- You are resilient and eloquent and are able to work on your own
- High degree of engagement and a sense of humor
- Strong interest in working in a multi-cultural environment and having excellent written and spoken language skills in German and English
Sounds just like You? Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application in German language and let us know your earliest possible starting via webpage (www.viacom.de/jobs<http://www.viacom.de/jobs>).
Michael Schubert Legal Counsel Business & Legal Affairs Viacom International Media Networks Northern Europe Stralauer Allee 6 | 10245 Berlin | Germany Tel: 0049 30 700 100 723 | Fax: 0049 30 700 100 9723