Applications for the academic year 2017/18 will be accepted as of mid-January 2017. The application period will end on May 31, 2017. In order to apply for the MBL-FU programme please fill in the information request form first. You will then receive all information relevant to the application process.
The admission requirements for the Master of Business Law (MBL) at the Freie Universität Berlin are as stated below:
- University degree, preferably from legal studies of at least four years (equivalent to 240 credit points)
- Proof of work experience of no less than one year (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy and telecommunication) after obtaining a first university degree
- Proof of English language proficiency at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not required if you obtained a university degree from a university with English as teaching language)
Furthermore, the following aspects are considered in the selection and admission procedure:
- A short statement of motivation for your application comprising no more than 3 pages
- Information about the focus of previous studies and intended focus of studies in our programme
Up to 32 student places are available.