Long and enduring partnerships between the Law Department of Freie Universität Berlin and a number of overseas universities have led to agreements that allow the Law Department to suggest one law graduate from Freie Universität Berlin each year for their LL.M. programs.
Selected candidates from Freie Universität Berlin get a partial tuition waiver and do not have to pay application fees.
Students can choose between the following programs:
- LL.M. University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, USA
Specialization Options: U.S. Legal Studies; Human Rights & Social Justice; Insurance Law; Intellectual Property & Information Governance; Energy & Environmental Law
- LL.M. Hastings College of the Law, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Specialization Options: Dispute Resolution and Legal Process; International Law and Human Rights; Science, Technology and Intellectual Property; Health Law and Policy; International Business and Trade; Taxation
- LL.M. Maurer School of Law, Indiana University in Bloomington, USA
- LL.M. Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon, USA
Specialization Options: Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- LL.M., University of Auckland, New Zealand
Specialization Options: Corporate and Commercial Law; Environmental Law; Litigation and Dispute Resolution; Human Rights Law; International Law; Public Law